0 ITEMS IN MY CART
Your shopping bag is empty
Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 0W-20 with Deposit Shield Technology uses the latest fully synthetic base oils and advanced additives technologies including special antioxidants and friction modifiers to provide outstanding protection and performance. It exhibits outstanding protection against heat, pressure, corrosion, and wear while providing excellent oxidation protection and volatility control, and superior cold temperature performance over partial synthetic and mineral motor oils. It meets or exceeds the requirements of API SP Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-6 and most demanding automaker standards. Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO SAE 0W-20 is formulated to:
• Provide advanced protection against sludge, varnish and deposit build up to keep modern engines running cleaner, stronger, and for longer.
• Help maximize the power of your engine while maintaining fuel efficiency and cleanliness.
• Provide outstanding protection against wear and corrosion to help preserve engines and turbo charger durability.
• Provide outstanding mitigation against Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) in turbo charged gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines to protect critical engine parts.
• Exceptional turbocharger cleanliness protection.
• Reduced evaporative oil loss at high temperature compared to conventional and part synthetic motor oils.
• Excellent degradation control for long automaker-recommended oilchange intervals SAE 0W-20 is licensed under the dexos1 Gen 2 specification (License no.D135BFBE089). It is recommended for use in FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota engines for either SAE 0W-20 or SAE 5W-20applications. It can increase engine efficiency and improve fuel economy and provides excellent engine protection in applications recommending SAE 0W-20 or 5W-20 motor oils.